Dry Dust Control
ETP provides dry dust collectors that utilize either mechanical means or barrier filtration to remove contaminants. Equipment is categorized by the kind of contaminant the collector is designed to remove from the air-stream. Dry dust collector equipment can be used to remove dust, fume or mist from various processes.
Ideal for industries such as:
- Powder and bulk handling
- Institutional applications
Wet Dust Control
Today, wet dust collectors- or wet scrubbers- are used to remove particulate, flyash, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen chloride, dioxins, mercury, odours, VOC’s, sub micron particles, fumes and NOx from industrial and utility flue gases. Properly selected equipment is guaranteed to make its customer’s facilities comply with the latest Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Standards and other stringent emission standards.
ETP offers knowledgeable and trained service from:
- System diagnosis and trouble shooting
- Competitive pricing on bag & cartridge filters including on site change-outs
- Equipment repair
- Airflow and static pressure testing
- Retrofit consulting
- Scheduled preventative maintenance / Fitness Check
Our fitness check program includes:
- Evaluate performance and airflow; actual versus baseline performance
- Filter media recommendations
- Mechanical check-ups
- Comprehensive reports
- Follow up recommendation punch list
Performed as needed on a monthly/quarterly/semi-annual schedule.