Proper explosion protection for combustible dusts is crucial to most business requiring dust control for their everyday production needs.
Due to its importance, ETP strives to stay well informed with the latest in NFPA explosion protection guidelines for combustible dusts to help clients become compliant with regulatory bodies such as WorkSafeBC, and other authorities having jurisdiction.
ETP has proudly partnered with REMBE, a world leader in the design and manufacture of passive explosion protection equipment, and safety specialist in explosion safety, process safety and measurement technology.
We offer the following explosion protection equipment:
- Passive explosion venting equipment by Rembe
- Mechanical, passive isolation devices by Rembe
- Flameless venting by Rembe
- Active suppression & isolation
- Spark detection by Hansentek